Spider Shells Infinity Scarf

Spider Shells Infinity Scarf

This past year, when my uncle and his family were visiting, I showed them some of my inventory and asked for some ideas. I still remember my aunt telling me how the Metallic Intertwined Lacets Scarf could be turned into some sort of infinity scarf. Some months later, I picked out a brilliant black metallic yarn, the same brand that I used for the Metallic Intertwined Lacets Scarf (Patons Metallic), a beautiful pattern (Spider Shells), and picked up my hook and started crocheting my own pattern. To be honest, this was my first infinity scarf I have made. When it was finished, I have to say it was worth all the work. It is so pretty and elegant. It can be worn to dress up an outfit or stylishly warm you up. I like to wear it twisted around once so that it is double up, but you can wear it however you like.


Spider Shells in "Metallic Black"

Colors
  • Metallic Black
  • Metallic Bronze
  • Any standard yarn color
Customizing Options
  • Choose any one color
  • Optional fringe (on long edge) - add'l $1

Kaitlyn

No comments :

Post a Comment

Instagram