Grand Opening

Hi! I'm Katie, and I'm a fourteen-year-old entrepreneur. Because of my love for crocheting, I started a business this October called Hooked ~ Katie's Custom Crochet. Another reason why I started Hooked was because I wanted to bring excellent quality with a reasonable price through my products that are crocheted with care. My specialties are making handmade hats and scarves. Everything I sell is crocheted by me.

Recently I was at a craft sale selling my crocheted items. Here are some pictures:
Gazania Scarf: $9.25

Metallic Intertwined Lace Scarf: $10
Luxury Scarf w/ Pockets: $10.25
 
If you are interested in ordering something, please email me at hookedkcc@gmail.com and specify your yarn, color, design, and deadline. You must pick a design from the gallery (more designs coming soon - please check back often!). Please note: the deadline must be at least seven business days from the contact date. Thank you so much for supporting me!

Kaitlyn

2 comments :

  1. Wow! You're very talented. Everything is
    so beautiful! Are you making headbands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aly,
    Yes, I do make headbands. I'm working on a couple designs right now. I'll post them on the photo gallery soon. Thanks for stopping by!
    ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete

Instagram