Ruffle Scarf

"Opal" Ruffle Scarf
Ruffly Details :)

Can you believe Christmas is in a few days already?? I can't. This year has totally wiped by! Thanksgiving and the last couple of weeks are already a blur. For me, it was filled with finishing up school for 2015 (yaaas!), filling in orders, and buying late-minute Christmas presents. If you're like me, that means buying the last present...um...yesterday. ;P

I decided it was about time I wrote about one of my fave scarves, the Ruffle Scarf. It's such a unique yarn, and comes in so many different varieties, such as Metallic, Boho, Sparkle, Team Spirit, and Mini. If you would like to crochet this scarf yourself, Red Heart has a bunch of free patterns and video tutorials. You can also buy the yarn on their website. I love the ruffles and the beautiful colors Sashay Boutique has. 

"Golden" Ruffle Scarf

Washing Instructions
  1. Hand wash cold
  2. Dry flat
Customizing options
  • Choose any one color (Boho is add'l $1)
    • Colors: Golden, Opal, Ballet
More colors coming soon!

Kaitlyn

No comments :

Post a Comment

Instagram